I didn’t think 2016 could be nearly as eventful as last year (with our engagement, wedding and the death of our two dogs…) but it definitely was.
Here’s a quick recap of the highlights in chronological order:
- meeting one of my favorite bloggers
- having my voicemail played on The Minimalist’s podcast
- traveling to Taiwan where James and I introduced one another to our extended families for the first time and did a wedding photo shoot
- becoming a US Citizen (and voting for the first time)
- attending the Selena Gomez concert
- continuing the tradition of an annual Palms Springs trip with my college girlfriends
- driving to SF (stopping by Fresno on the way up & San Jose on the way down) and biking across the Golden Gate Bridge
- doing the Bridge to Nowhere hike and bungee jumping for the first time
- attending my first UCLA football game
- being featured on Miss Minimalist’s blog
- getting a raise at work
- buying our first condo
- celebrating our one year anniversary in the Bahamas
The one major negative event that took place in 2016 was having to put my bunny of 9.5 years to sleep.
Otherwise, what an amazing year 2016 was.
Happy New Year everyone!