Now that I’m done with the CFP exam, I can finally start having a life again to do things like:
- spending time with my pets;
- reading for leisure;
- getting around to those looming errands like visiting the optometrist, getting my hair cut, etc.;
- catching up on shows like Glee, Game of Thrones and Downton Abbey;
- grabbing lunch with coworkers, especially the ones who were recently hired;
- developing this other blog I’ve been working on;
- getting apartment stuff taken care of;
- selling my car;
- and of course, spending time with friends & family again!
It feels sooo good to not have to study morning, noon and night 7 days a week. I’m trying to enjoy life as much as I can before the results come out (right around Christmas). Because if I don’t pass, then I’ll be on lock down again till the March exam.